- World's only classical Torban player from Ukraine, Maria Viksnina | BeatCurry Podcast
- Did you know about this unimaginable, yet unique instrument called 'Fujara Flutes?' | BeatCurry Podcast
- Listen to the traditional temple sounds from Kerala | BeatCurry Podcast
- Meet the #ArtistsOfJaisalmer
- Explore #BeatCurryShorts NOW!
- Ali Sethi - Capturing our hearts, one song at a time, and how!
- World's fastest guitarist Davide Lo Surdo | BeatCurry Podcast
- The family celebrating over 150 years of running Mumbai's favourite music store
- The working science behind Auto-tune
- Check out the Top 5 NFTs in the music industry NOW!
GRAMMY Awardee Pt. @VishwaMohanBhatt1950 | Mohan Veena Exponent | The BeatCurry Podcast
Satvik Veena Creator & Maestro Pt. Salil Bhatt | The BeatCurry Podcast
Dr. L. Subramaniam, Kavita K. Subramaniam & Mahati Subramaniam | The BeatCurry Podcast
The Fastest Guitarist in history | Davide Lo Surdo | The BeatCurry Podcast
The BeatCurry Podcast ft. @RhythmShaw | Mumbai's Ace Guitarist, Producer and Composer
World’s Only Classical Torban Player from Ukraine | Maria Viksnina | The BeatCurry Podcast
@TanyaWellsVoice | @SevenEyes | The BeatCurry Podcast
Traditional Middle Eastern String Instrument | The Qanun | Firas Zreik | The BeatCurry Podcast
A passionate vocalist, pianist and composer at heart, I had an early exposure into Indian classical music, specifically Carnatic, a genre popular in South India, and I began my training in Vocals and Mridangam. Having learnt it for 10 years, the need to work on more styles of music was realized. I was intrigued by improvisational genres such as Hindustani Classical and Jazz. Keeping the existing foundation in mind, I cleared all 8 levels of Trinity College, London curriculum and gradually ventured into Hindustani singing, playing Jazz on the piano. For me, the idea of music is diverse, its universal. Every place in the world has a music that goes beyond geographies and cultures. My vision is to build a global music platform focused on exploring, empowering and supporting the music industry worldwide.